Friday, June 7, 2024

#18: Tally Loop

Tally Loop was published on Kudamono earlier today. I created this genre and a few puzzles in January this year. It's a bit silly and kinda hard to set, but I think it has some fun to it. Here are three puzzles I've made back then.

UPD (2026/09/09): unfortunately since the time of this post, the Kudamono project died, and ultimately the website was taken over by scammers. For this reason the Kudamono links have been removed.

Rules

Draw a loop through centers of some cells that visits all given clues. Numbers on each loop segment must sum up to the segment's length.

Small example:



Tally Loop (original)

Difficulty: [★⯪☆☆☆]

Binary

[How many cells not containing 1s can belong to each segment?]
Difficulty: [★★⯪☆☆]

Limit Sign

[Helpful places to look for contradictions are near the borders and obstacles. Can a clue be a loop corner? Can a line stop at its current endpoint?]

Difficulty: [★★★☆☆]





No comments:

Post a Comment

#28: Mostly Approachable Pencil Puzzles

 Some of the gentler puzzles I've set recently. Castle Wall Difficulty: [ ★⯪☆☆☆ ] Rules (puzz.link) Solve (puzz.link) Solve (PuzSq) Fill...